You probably already know how important it is to have a few nice meals ready for your party guests, whether you're planning a huge bash or a little get-together with friends. Coming up with your party cuisine might be intimidating, and anybody who has dabbled in the kitchen knows how challenging it can be to push one's skills to their limits.
It is especially true when crafting cannabis-infused edibles, but it's also tempting to imagine how a fruity strain may taste mixed with something sweeter, like pancake marijuana. Luckily, we have compiled five delicious dishes that are simple to prepare and will create a long-lasting impact on your guests at your next party.
Just a Quick Reminder Before You Get Started
Remember to decarboxylate your bud before you begin preparing edible arrangements. To get the most out of your cannabis, cook it at 225 degrees Fahrenheit for around 45 minutes. You won't get much of a high from edibles made from your cannabis unless you go through this process first.
You might also begin with cannabutter, one essential component. You can also use canna oil, but cannabutter is far more flexible and easier to prepare.
No celebration is complete without the original OG edible!
● Turn on the oven and set the temperature to 350 F.
● Have two bowls ready. Combine the ingredients for your preferred brownie batter, sugar, baking powder, and flour in a single bowl. Combine your cannabutter, eggs, and vanilla essence in the other bowl.
● Mix the two in a single dish.
● Spread it evenly on a pan and bake for 25 to 35 minutes.
● Take them out of the oven, divide them into squares, and eat them!
When it's hot outside, nothing beats a bowl of ice cream, so it's no surprise that it is a popular cannabis dish for summer parties.
● Combine the sweetened condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla. Cannabutter should be melted before being combined with the rest of the recipe. (For an enhanced taste, use our sugar cake resin strain.)
● Put the mixture in a jar and freeze it for 5-7 hours to let the flavors blend.
● After 2 to 3 hours, take the container from the freezer to add toppings like chocolate chips or strawberries, then return the mixture to the freezer.
● Take it off during the party, and have fun!
3. Strawberries Dipped in Chocolate
It's simple and quick to prepare a delicious delicacy that will amaze your guests: chocolate-dipped strawberries!
● Mix your cannabutter with melted chocolate bars or chips in a bowl.
● Microwave it for 30 seconds and then stir it some more. Let the chocolate cool to room temperature before incorporating it into the mixture.
● Either dip the strawberries or spread them out on a tray and pour the chocolate over them.
● Put strawberries on a sheet of parchment paper and serve them to your guests.
4. Popcorn Pot
Pot popcorn is another easy recipe for your party that will offer a gorgeous twist to a classic snack and is perfect for late-night campfires or movie nights.
● Pop a few bags of popcorn in the microwave and dump them into a big bowl.
● Mix the cannabutter with the butter, pour it over the popcorn, and shake it around! All done!
5. Bud Wings
Nobody can resist a plateful of spicy buffalo wings. You can never go wrong with a bowl of buffalo wings and adding some THC to the mix can take them to the next level.
● Put your cannabutter in a small pot and melt it over medium temperature.
● In a bowl, combine vinegar and your preferred sauces (hot sauce, buffalo sauce, etc.) and stir until the mixture begins to boil.
● For the time being, construct the wings of your choice. You can have wings in every style, with any sauce, and in any texture, you can imagine.
● After cooking the wings, pour the sauce mixture over them and shake to cover them evenly.
● Don't hide them from your visitors!
Get the Best Irvine Cannabis Delivery Service to Complete Your Recipe
Having a tasty snack on hand is one option to ensure that your guests won't disappear from you during your next party, but there are plenty of other ways to do so as well. Irvine Weed Delivery is your best option for strains to include in your recipes! Contact our staff today to learn more about our delivery services for cannabis products.